Minggu, 03 Oktober 2010

Appreciate

Appreciate. this words make me proud to myself.
do you know why? because my headmaster that i called Suster said that words to me. she looked very happy, so do i. I can bring a trophy after 3 years i have studied in my school. haha.
it was the first time i joined the photography competition. i already told you about that in my last post right?
and you know i got the second place and bring a trophy.

I will tell you about the competition.
the competition started with workshop with Arbain Rambey on Thursday 23 September ago. He is a photographer for Kompas newspaper and he is world renowned photography in Indonesia. have you ever hear about him?
he told me the point in photographer:
1) light setting 2)angle 3)moment 4)composition.
many people used camera with manual right? but he told for what we bought a very expensive camera if we don't used it? we should pay it and let it works right?
he told many story about his experience and it was awesome.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Great workshop by Arbain Rambey. He was a jury for the competition.
the winner will be announced on Sunday.
so on Sunday i came to Canisius.
on Sunday that was a Education fair in Canisius. the education Fair enlivened with Jaipong dance ( Indonesia's traditional dance) and Angklung performance (Indonesia's traditional bagpipe)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
After the Jaipong dance Jreng Jreng Jreng.
my name was called. i can not believe that i was a second place winner. ohhhhh. it was very amazing. and you know? my best friend fransisca angela was the first winner. hahahhaha. happy syalalala.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Angklung Performance
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Appreciate for Agata Wijaya
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 October
HAPPY BATIK DAY INDONESIA

nb: i and my friend worn batik when we went to Canisius. we do love Batik!

2 komentar: