Selasa, 28 Desember 2010

the best moment

unconsciously just 3 days more we will leave this year. leave 2010 and welcome to 2011. new year will come. don't you think it's too fast?
so many wonderful events in this year and thank God that i can solve all the problems with the current. all is too beautiful in this year. I can got more new experience, more Friends, and more more more. too much to say it one by one.
But one the best moment in this year. 1 best moment. i ever said to you that i officially 17th years old.
yes. I'm already 17th years old. when is my birthday? 27 August is my birthday. but i think now it's a good time to share it to all of you.

I want repeat this moment. my Sweet 17 moment.
how beautiful that moment! get 2 surprises from my friend. it's sweet. and i can invite my friend and my family to celebrated my sweet 17th birthday in Bidadari Island.

first I will tell about my surprise from my Senior High school.
they kidnapped me in the afternoon and brought me with motorcycle passed the highway with position that my eye closed by clothe and tied my hands. hahahaha. i think many people looked me at that time.
they carried me to my friend's house and locked me on a basketball court located on the third floor of my friend's house and tied me on the chair. they left me alone and let me scream fear. I was a coward. can you imagine that you left alone in the basketball court in the 3rd place and beside my friend's house is warehouse. aaaaaaa. and it's already in the night and terrify. approximately half an hour I was on leave like that. in the end they come to me and brought a candle. hahaha. birthday reasonable person, I was pelted with flour and eggs, and after that I got pushed to the pool. in the end they let me up from the pool and gave me a cake.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i blow the candle with my friend Fidela Santoso that have same birthday date with me, 27 August.
Thank you:D

the second, Surprise for my another Friends that also crazy as the first, that they broke the glass in the hotel. HYATT. that day was my frinds sweet 17th birthday dinner. So they used HYATT to my surprise.
they make scenario as if that the glass broke because of my fault. it's hard to tell you the detail. the point is the glass broke because my fault and I must paid it. my friend angry with me because i was not careful and push him and made the glass on his hand fell down. PRANG!
all the guest in HYATT look at us. the manager carried me to the office in the up Flor. so i do what he want.
In fact, He carried me to the swimming pool and i was shock look at all my friends hold a fireworks and candle in their hands. ohh. so sweet. i blew the candle one by one until the last candle. candle 17th on the cake. it's too sweet. i LOVE them. perfect scenario huh?
the crazy thing for me was they got a permition to broke the glass and the Manager wanted to help them. HYATT is one of the famous and renowned hotel. congratulation for them. good scenario.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

so i decided to celebrated my birthday in bidadari Island.
i like Indonesian Culture. I made my card invitation like Wayang.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
As you know that Fransisca angela made an invitaion. i love my invitation so much. Thank you fransisca angela.
and i wanted all my guest wearing batik in the dinner.
we went to bidadari Island in 4 September and return at 5 September. Sleepover:D


Let's Go to Bidadari Island
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dinner Time
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tumpeng chocolate cake from Dapur Chocolate :D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Black Dress: Ciel
Boots: Just Kulkith
Outwear Batik made by my Aunt.

Snapshoot
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

my picture taken by Fransisca Angela.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Activities in Bidadari Island
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
THE END

my best moment in 2010 is my sweet seventeen birthday. miss that moment so badly. thank you to my parents, my friends, and also God. you had made my birthday become so sweet and unforgettable:D
so how about you?

2 komentar:

  1. aweee happy birthday to you !
    im glad to hear that you had a really fabulous onee :)

    www.glistersandblisters.cpm !!

    BalasHapus
  2. highly desirable birthday everyone!!
    really nice girl..


    http://miayayaapeacock.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus