Sabtu, 25 Agustus 2012

First Day T

HELLOOOO! just got back to town from my long summer break holiday.
yes. so looonnngggg holiday and so memorable. having a such good time with my lovely family and friends. how i really love holiday. never get bored on it and i really enjoy every second in my holiday *bigsmileonmyface :D

So, i will start this post with my first trip in my vacation.
where did i go? the answer is Turkey. what's on your mind when i said turkey?? Kebab? Lamb? flying Carpet? hahahhaa.
firstly, i went there when summer, so the first word to say is HOT. yes. Turkey is really hot. i'm fresh from the oven. hahhaa.
But, hot doesn't meant nothing from me. you must know about Turkey. The best one of Turkey is the place that full of nice and warm people. they really kind and so respectful. And the beautiful view that you can see in Turkey. can not feel bored to see the view. just different from usual.

OH! i remember something to say. really sorry about my typo in my post. i'm not good in english but just try to study from my mistake with typing :) i hope you are understand about it :D
no more to say, as usual photo tells everything.

First Day:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic


see. that why, i love Turkey.

3 komentar:

  1. Lovely photos and outfit! Would you like to follow each other?

    BalasHapus
  2. Lovely photographs, as always! Suka suka <3

    BalasHapus
  3. Really love your shirt, it has great pattern on its pockets<3

    BalasHapus