Senin, 27 Agustus 2012

forever young 19

Turning to 19. say thanks to God who blessed and give his grace non stop for me until now. my parent who take care and love me. my boy who mean everything and always beside me. my brother and my friends who always cheer me up. just feel so blessed to have all of them. older and older. must be better and more productive than before :) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
picture from my best photographer ever Fransisca Angela
little pinky cake from my family, but in fact i don't like pink color. hahahha. and
the parcel (Contain Meringue Kisses, Peanut Butter Cups, Snickerdoodles, and Marshmallow Pops) from my boy, order at BAKETIONARY. best Snickerdoodles ever :D  
 "Forever Young, i wanna be Forever Young"

4 komentar:

  1. happy belated birthday to you! God bless you :) and ur cake is so cuteee ><

    http://calitahin.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  2. very cute! happy belated bday! :))

    thanks for ur comment :) keep in touch!
    BREEPLUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    BalasHapus
  3. Happy belated birthday dear..
    Have a blast!

    Sincerely,
    BERTHA NATASHA

    BalasHapus