Rabu, 26 September 2012

day 4 T

Blue Sky and Hot weather starting my day.
what more make me excited when i know i will go to Efesus! an old ancient city!
in the end of the day, felt the water from cotton castle and enjoyed the view from my Hotel.
Day 4, Perfect!

  Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 komentar:

  1. Beatiful pictures!! Love your casual outfit <3

    BalasHapus
  2. The pictures are stunning, and I love your cut-out blouse and printed shorts! :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  3. waww envy youuuuu

    want to see my new post ?

    xoxo♥♥

    grace

    BalasHapus