Kamis, 08 Maret 2012

Every Little Thing with Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This is what i did, exactly one month ago. what i did in the past valentine days.
spent my money that not to much to give my love in one stick of chocolate to every kid that i met.
Maybe in Valentine days we got many chocolates from each other or maybe an expensive one, but i'm not a rich girl that can give them an expansive chocolate or what else. i just can give them a little Fullo chocolate.
it was meant a lot for me. in my age i can learn how to share love in little things like what i did.
happy to see them queued for get my chocolate :)
i know that my english is not good enough. really hard for me to tell you what i exactly feel. but i think photo tells you more :)
in this post i just wanna say that every little thing that you do with love, will bring you to the happiness :)

1 komentar: