Senin, 28 Februari 2011

Local Brand

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sweater: Nikicio
Tulip Short: Coloriot
Heals: June+Julia

Hello guys! some photo shoot that i did with Fransisca Angela who always becomes my photographer.
Day by day, I'm more in love with local brand. Now i just love all of the style, the designs and the concept which they make. They really can make me become crazy with all ability that they have. this post all i wear are local brand. Start with the lovely sweater that i got from Nikicio in The White Orleander that i already told you before and in this post i want to presented you my wedges from June+Julia. All of her design is awesome with a good price. I RECOMMENDED!

little story about my life.
Finally I'm done with all my TO to prepare my Exam. This is the last TO but it's the beginning to start my Exam. *sigh
This Friday i will start my Final Exam with Practicum. i just have a very short time to see how beautiful this world before all of that tragedy comes and makes my beautiful days become suck.
April, can you come faster huh? wanna free free and free.
so sorry if some of my latest post always told about my exam. but this is what i feel now.
so, how's your life? so far so good huh?
and sorry guys I'm not yet to share about the Love Garage event. the photo still in my friend. i promise As soon as possible. in the end.
Wish me luck for the Exam!

5 komentar:

  1. Love your sweater! And nice blog! I'm following ;) X.

    BalasHapus
  2. Nice sweater !!! and support our local brand :)

    BalasHapus
  3. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!
    I really like your outfit!!

    BalasHapus
  4. very nice sweater)))))))))))))

    BalasHapus
  5. Awww these photos are so adorable. :) the shorts are super sweet as well!! I made myself a pair but in a tan/beige color.. Love love love love the scalloped hem line!

    xx Love & Aloha

    BalasHapus